✔ READING ABOUT FICTIONAL CHARACTERS DATING EACH OTHER
me when buying something over $10: do i need this? do i need any material objects? will this matter when i face the great abyss?
i hope everybody is staying cute and hydrated
These are just the right mix of douchy and nerdy I was looking for.
Ravenclaws with huge communal bookshelfs that tower to the ceiling. It’s become tradition that when you leave Hogwarts, you leave behind a copy of your favorite book, so they have books dating back centuries.
SO MANY MUGGLE NOVELS CONTAINING NO MAGICAL ABILITIES WHATSOEVER AND THE WIZARDS READING THEM AND GETTING THEIR MINDS BLOWN
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."